Attorneys at Mickenberg Dunn provide legal representation to a variety of organizational entities within Vermont. Their clients include some of the State’s preeminent human services, health care, affordable housing, and advocacy agencies. A representative sampling of the firm’s current clients include:
- Human services agencies such as the HowardCenter, Inc., NFI Vermont, Inc., and Northwestern Counseling and Support Services, Inc.
- Health care providers like the Community Health Center of Burlington, Inc.
- Organizations dedicated to ensuring the availability of affordable housing such as Champlain Housing Trust.
- Public housing agencies like the Burlington Housing Authority and the Winooski Housing Authority.
- Other service providers such as the Vermont Public Transportation Association.
- Low income advocacy organizations such as the Central Vermont Community Action Council.
Mickenberg Dunn maintains a thriving labor relations practice, representing some of the largest and most active labor organizations in Vermont. A representative sampling of the firm’s current labor clients include:
Municipal fire fighters and emergency personnel
- Barre City Firefighters, IAFF, Local 881
- Barre Town EMTs, IAFF, Local 3702
- Brattleboro Professional Firefighters Assn., Local 4439
- Burlington Firefighters Assn., Inc., Local 3044
- Hartford Career Firefighters Assn., IAFF Local 2905
- Montpelier Firefighters, IAFF Local 228
- Professional Firefighters of Vermont
- Rutland City Firefighters, IAFF Local 2323
- St. Johnsbury Firefighters Assn., Local 2934
- So. Burlington Career Firefighters Assn., Local 3671
- Springfield Firefighters Assn., Local 2750
Municipal police officers
- Barre City Police
- Burlington Police Officers’ Assn.
- Colchester Police Officers’ Assn.
- Essex Police Employees Assn.
- Milton Police Benevolent Assn.
- So. Burlington Police Assn.
- Stowe Police Officers’ Assn.
Other municipal labor organizations
- Office of Professional Employees Int’l Union, AFL-CIO (OPEIU)
- So. Burlington City Hall & Public Works Employee Assn.
- So. Burlington Water Pollution Control Employees Assn.
Other service or industrial labor organizations
- IAMAW (Int’l Assn of Machinists & Aerospace Workers), Local 2704
- IATSE (Int’l Alliance of Theatrical and Stagehand Employees), Local 919
- IBEW (Int’l Brotherhood of Electrical Workers), Local 300
- IBEW, Local 2326
- IUOE (Int’l Union of Operating Engineers), Local 98
- UA Local 693 Plumbers & Pipefitters
- UA Local 693 Plumbers & Pipefitters Annuity Fund
Attorneys involved in representation of these labor organizations are