Attorneys at Mickenberg, Dunn have considerable experience in labor relations, including advising its non-profit clients regarding personnel matters, and in representation of public and private sector unions, as well as representation of individual union members in a variety of employment related matters.
Examples of our lawyers’ work in the area of labor relations include the following:
Attorneys involved in this area of practice include James Dunn and David Mickenberg.
- Successful negotiation of many collective bargaining agreements involving both public and private sector unions
- Representation of unions at grievance and arbitration hearings, and at interest arbitration hearings
- Representation of individuals and union members in workers’ compensation claims before the Vermont Department of Labor and Vermont Courts
- Representation of individuals in wrongful termination cases
- Personnel administration advice and guidance to non-profit clients