Mickenberg, Dunn has the ability and experience to assist individuals, organizations and unions with a variety of Government Relations and Public Affairs needs. Mickenberg, Dunn’s Government Relations and Public Affairs services focus on: legislative advocacy; grass roots organizing and mobilization; full-service media relations; and public relations, including strategic planning and crisis management.
Government Relations and Public Affairs initiatives that Mickenberg, Dunn attorneys have successfully worked on in the past include:
- Mobilization of a large scale grass roots effort to encourage Vermont Legislators to adopt legislation expanding end of life choices.
- Coordination of legislative, media and grass roots efforts to successfully pass and implement drug policy reform initiatives in the Vermont Legislature, including expanded access to heroin treatment.
- Successful advocacy in the Vermont Legislature on behalf of expanded legal protections for Vermont fire fighters.
- Effective lobbying culminating in the passage of key legislative initiatives expanding the rights of Vermonters with disabilities.
- Coordination and implementation of media and public relations efforts in Vermont, New York and Washington D.C. for clients including best-selling authors, non-profit organizations and issue advocacy groups.
Attorneys involved in this area of practice include David Mickenberg and