Attorneys at Mickenberg Dunn provide legal representation to a variety of organizational entities within Vermont. Their clients include some of the State's preeminent human services, health care, affordable housing, and advocacy agencies.
A representative sampling of the firm's current clients include:
- Human services agencies such as the HowardCenter, Inc., NFI Vermont, Inc., and Northwestern Counseling and Support Services, Inc.
- Health care providers like the Community Health Center of Burlington, Inc.
- Organizations dedicated to ensuring the availability of affordable housing such as Champlain Housing Trust.
- Public housing agencies like the Burlington Housing Authority and the Winooski Housing Authority.
- Other service providers such as the Vermont Public Transportation Association.
- Low income advocacy organizations such as the Central Vermont Community Action Council.
Attorneys involved in representation of these organizational clients are
James Dunn, Whit Smith, David Mickenberg, and Aileen Lachs.
Mickenberg Dunn maintains a thriving labor relations practice, representing some of the largest and most active labor organizations in Vermont.
A representative sampling of the firm's current labor clients include:
- Municipal fire fighters and emergency personnel: Barre City Firefighters, IAFF, Local 881; Barre Town EMTs, IAFF, Local 3702; Brattleboro Professional Firefighters Assn., Local 4439; Burlington Firefighters Assn., Inc., Local 3044; Hartford Career Firefighters Assn., IAFF Local 2905; Montpelier Firefighters, IAFF Local 228; Professional Firefighters of Vermont; Rutland City Firefighters, IAFF Local 2323; St. Johnsbury Firefighters Assn., Local 2934; So. Burlington Career Firefighters Assn., Local 3671; Springfield Firefighters Assn., Local 2750.
- Municipal police officers: Barre City Police, Burlington Police Officers' Assn., Colchester Police Officers' Assn., Essex Police Employees Assn., Milton Police Benevolent Assn., So. Burlington Police Assn., Stowe Police Officers' Assn.
- Other municipal labor organizations: Office of Professional Employees Int'l Union, AFL-CIO (OPEIU); So. Burlington City Hall & Public Works Employee Assn.; So. Burlington Water Pollution Control Employees Assn.
- Other service or industrial labor organizations: IAMAW (Int'l Assn of Machinists & Aerospace Workers), Local 2704; IATSE (Int'l Alliance of Theatrical and Stagehand Employees), Local 919; IBEW (Int'l Brotherhood of Electrical Workers), Local 300; IBEW, Local 2326; IUOE (Int'l Union of Operating Engineers), Local 98; UA Local 693 Plumbers & Pipefitters; UA Local 693 Plumbers & Pipefitters Annuity Fund.
Attorneys involved in representation of these labor organizations are
James Dunn and David Mickenberg.